Registration is required to be admitted to the venue and for participation in the scientific program of the conference and other MNC 2017 activities. To receive the best rates for MNC 2017, we encourage all participants to take advantage of the generous Early Registration.
Since the online paper submission program and online registration program are different, so we recommend that you sign-up again for registration with payment.
(Closed Oct 23, 2017)
(From Oct 24, 2017~)
|Full Participants||USD 650||USD 700|
|Student Participants||USD 300||USD 350|
|Banquet Ticket||USD 60|
- Full Participants: Program (USB), Proceedings(CD), Lunch, and 1 Banquet ticket
- Student Participants: Program (USB), Proceedings(CD), and Lunch (not included Banquet)
- Online Credit Card Payment: You can pay online with a fully secured e-commerce payment system.
- Bank Wire Transfer:
- Payments should be transferred to the following bank accounts. All bank charges are the responsibility of the applicant.
- The transfer must be in the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
- A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the MNC 2017 secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (+82-44-862-7963).
- Bank Name: Citibank Korea Inc
- Account Holder: The Korean Vacuum Society
- Account Number: 163-03152-248-01
- Swift Code: CITIKRSXXXX
- Bank Address: 24 Cheonggyecheon-ro Jung-gu Seoul 04521 Korea
Cancellations must be in writing and received no later than Oct 13, 2017. There is a $100 cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel beyond this date or fail to attend the conference will forfeit the entire fee.
The cancellation dates below are based on Korean Standard Time GMT+9.
Any foreign visitors wishing to enter the Republic of Korea must have a valid passport and, if necessary, obtain a Korean visa prior to entering Korea. However, many are permitted visa-free entry for a limited time under certain conditions. Nationals of those countries or regions with which Korea has signed a visa waiver agreement can enter without a visa, on the condition that they do not engage in remunerative activities during their stay. The homepage of the Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade provides information on which countries citizens require a visa. Please contact the Korean Embassy or Consulate in your departure country for further details.