Please read the following guidelines and information before you begin to create your presentation.
- At any time during the official hours of the conference, but at least 2 hours before your presentation
- In each room there will be an assistant and / or a technician to make sure that your presentation is ready, and help you if anything goes wrong.
- It is important that you arrive at your session room at least 5 minutes prior to the start of your session to make sure that everything gets ready for your presentation.
- All sessions need to run according to a very tight time schedule. Each and every presentation must start and end on time, with no exceptions; we strongly recommend you to rehearse your presentation before the session to ensure that it does not exceed the allotted time.
- If you are an Apple Mac user there are a few tips that you may want to consider, you can find them at the end of this document.
Note: It will not be possible to upload or edit a presentation on the computer in the session room. This is to prevent any corruption of files (Virus).
Length of presentation material should be in accordance with your time assigned as follows;
– Plenary Talk: 40 min. presentation including 5 min. Q&A
– Invited Talk: 30 min. presentation including 5 min. Q&A with Author’s Interview
– Oral Presentation: 20 min. Presentation including 5 min. Q&A with Author’s Interview
To keep the sessions running to the set schedule and to allow possible questions from the audience, it is very important to keep presentation within the allocated time.
A 10-minutes Author’s Interview will be held after each session. The authors are requested to make complementary discussions with participants. Please prepare a set of printed copies of slides used in your presentation within 10 sheets. Your materials will be posted on a 90-cm-wide x 210-cm-high surface board by an MNC staff and will be returned after the session.
* Note that the Author’s Interview is excluded from the Most Impressive Poster Award.
Each meeting room comes equipped with a computer, LCD projector and screen. The computers will be configured with Windows 10 Operating System as well as with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please bring your presentation files in thumb drives / flash drives only. We also suggest that you keep a backup copy either on your cloud or other online storage. For MAC-laptop users, please bring your own VGA adapter cable.
Length of Presentation:
Total duration including Q&A and speaker changeover is 20 minutes for each contributed talk and up to 30 minutes for each invited speaker. Please refer to the Final Program for actual presentation schedules. You are requested to be at the presentation room at least 15 minutes before the session starts.
During your presentation:
Be considerate to the other speakers and audience by staying within your allocated time. The allocated time for your presentation includes a discussion and a changeover to the next speaker. Session Chairs will hold you to the allotted time. This is essential to ensure adequate time for questions and discussion as well as adherence to the schedule.
No Camera & No Record
Please note that photo taking and video recording are strictly prohibited in the presentation room.
The presenters of paper accepted for poster presentation are asked to prepare a poster and display it for the duration of the conference on a designated panel provided by the conference.
Display Your Poster
- Please check the put-up / presentation / take-down time as below
- Velcro/ adhesive tapes will be available at the poster help desk
- Poster presenters are required to be at their posters during poster viewing times.
- The organizer will not be responsible for posters and materials left on poster boards after the end of the session.
|Place: Convention Lobby, 2F||Poster Session I||Poster Session II|
|Date||13:30-15:30, Wed., November 8||15:20-17:20, Thu., November 9|
|Put-up Time||10:00~12:00, Wed., November 8||10:00~12:00, Thu., November 9|
|Presentation Time||13:30-15:30, Wed., November 8||15:20-17:20, Thu., November 9|
|Take-down Time||15:30-16:00, Wed., November 8||17:20-17:50, Thu., November 9|